Rodeo Hard Enduro
Rodeo Hard Enduro race is considered the most extreme enduro race in Costa Rica and the area, with amazing trails and spectacular scenes.
Since 2017, is getting more and more popular on every edition and we are counting with the participation of international riders like Peter Weiss and Jesus Zavala.
Day 1 (Thursday) – We will pick you up at the airport or hotel, depends on the arrival time we will go to URCR headquarters to check the bike if possible we will ride a few hours to get to know the bike and the terrain and return for bike settings if necessary.
You will get to know your mechanics team and they will agree with your personal settings of the bike, your tires strategy, etc.
Day 2 (Friday) – Race Day 1, included transfer and race service
Day 3 (Saturday) – Race day 2, transfers included and race service
Day 4 (Sunday) – Race day 3, transfers included and race service
Day 5 (Monday) – Transfer to the airport
4 nights’ accommodation and breakfasts included.
Race Bike Rental Includes:
We offer latest KTM and Husqvarna 2-stroke and 4-stroke models, ready to race and professionally serviced.
The rental price includes:
- Original setup
- Hand guards (closed version)
- Original FAN with switch
- Motor skid plate, 2-strokes with exhaust guard
- Originally de-restricted and latest original software
- New FIM Enduro tires
- Full gas tank
Race service includes:
Ultimate Rides CR offers professional mechanic service for your bike. You concentrate on the race and we care about the rest.
During the race we will service your bike at the designated service checkpoints.
- Professional paddock organization
- Best location of the service in the paddock
- Hospitality area with free drinks and snacks
- Daily service of your bike by our professional mechanics team
- Repairs that need to be done on the bike starting with the day before the prologue, on the race days and at the service points ( change tires, oil, plastics, chain kits, levers, shifters, radiators, handlebars, etc.).
- We can also provide transport (bike and rider) to the starting place of each racing day. Sometimes the starting area is up to 50 km away from the Paddock. At no additional charge.
Not included: all services that are not listed above like flight tickets, personal expenses (alcoholic drinks, lunches and dinners), riding gear, travel insurance and tips.
Additional mousses, tubliss and tires can be ordered before the race.
DAMAGES ON THE RENTAL BIKES
Broken parts and damaged plastic parts will be invoiced to you with the list price of KTM / Husqvarna original parts. Labor for the replacements is included in the rental price.
$ 500USD damage deposit to be paid on arrival at event location in cash. Which is fully refundable if no major damage is found. Scratches are fine but broken plastics, headlights, levers, etc. and other damages to the bike charged separately.