Motorcycle Damage Insurance
For the Enduro Bikes
UltimateRidesCR requires that our guests acquire motorcycle damage insurance prior to starting our tours. This motorcycle damage insurance is only for major damage and not for the normal wear and scratch accompanying with the off-road riding and resulting from minor crashes.
For this we offer a fully refundable deposit of $1000 USD. If the bike is severely damaged, UltimateRidesCR will deduct the amount for repairs from the deposit and return the unused balance. If harm is more than $1000 USD, you will not be liable for any amount more than your deposit.
For the Touring Bikes:
- CDW insurance
- Free mileage
Terms & Conditions (This is only for the Touring Motorcycles):
Valid motorcycle license
Credit card deposit of $2,000.00
Minimum age for driver 18 years
Must bring your own riding gear
Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- A deposit of 50% per person is required to process the reservation.
- We usually require a balance due within 15 days prior to departure date, however, since our focus is custom tours don’t hesitate to contact us for any exception needed.
- From 15 days or more prior to arrival: there will be a service charge of $50 per person
- Less than 15 days prior to arrival: the bank deposit of 50% will be retained. However, we can re-arrange for the new dates.
- No refunds once the tour has commenced
- There are no refunds for any unused services
- All quoted prices and payments are in US dollars.
The above policies are required due to the complex logistical issues and significant expenses incurs while planning and reserving accommodations in advance of your tour.
- We have different Trail options for all levels of riding skills but as you probably know this is a demanding sport, we recommend hydrating yourself the day before and if possible fuel up with a high carb meal.
- Don’t forget your sunblock and insect repellent.
- Costa Rica has an annual relative humidity percentage from 77% to 90% depending on the region and the time of the year, hydration during the tour is extremely important, we will stop on the way if needed but we recommend that you have a camel back with you.
- You might want to pack some light snacks.
- Don’t worry about your luggage, we will have a support vehicle, so you don’t have to be concerned about packing light, we will make sure to move everything from one location to the next. (Check if your tour includes this service)
- Anything that you bring with you should be water proof or well packed in plastic bags.
- Ask about the options for additional insurance.